RSPH Level 3 Diploma Course
in Anatomical Pathology Technology
Join a meeting
Meeting room requirements
You will need a PC / mobile device that has the following:
Web cam (not essential)
Most laptops and mobile phones have these built in as standard.
The zoom meeting room below is only available to enter when the host (North Tees Training Centre) has opened the meeting.
1. You will need to download the zoom app to your mobile device or zoom client for PC (you do not need to register an account)
2. If you cannot download or run the zoom application, you can run zoom from your internet browser
3. You can then join a meeting using the following room meeting ID: Check in your password protected area
3. Before entering the meeting please choose a name and ensure you choose audio on
4. Once in the meeting you can also enable / disable your video camera (all video feeds will be disabled by the Host before any recordings take place - only voice
5. You will require a password to enter the meeting room (same password as used for your password protected area).